Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Little Fun Courtesy of my friend Melissa

THE TRICK IS TO FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS:

This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious. Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think, Why didn't I see him immediately?







Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!! And, yes, the man is really there!!!


I found him immediately, but I'm not sure what it means if your right brain is better developed.............maybe it means you're a little nuttier then the next person? Leave me a comment on how long it took you to see him.

8 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Ok, I sat there for over 1 minute and can't find him. I'm not going to see if it takes me more than 3. My brain needs exercise!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Oh weird I found him, freaky. Took me about 30 secs

Lee Ann said...

ok, I keep coming back and clicking on that stupid picture. Change the picture or I'm not going to click on your blog anymore. I'm just getting more depressed as the day goes by. I'm sure when Steve gets home he'll say "what coffee beans, all I see is a man." Then at least he can show me so I can quit worrying about it. All this in good humor of course!

Shannon said...

ok, LeeAnn is CRACKING ME UP!!! I found it immediately. LeeAnn....think small and look down 8)

Lee Ann said...

I found it! I found it! And yes, I needed the clue to help me. At least I can sleep tonight!

Lee Ann said...

Oh, and I was looking BIG. I even stood back from the monitor. I tried to look at it while crossing my eyes. I tried looking "through" it. Remmeber those pictures you looked "through" and you'd see the 3-D thing? I was totally doing it wrong.

michelle a. said...

Hi Tricia!!!
This is good. I did find it but I felt like the pressure was on since I'm SUPPOSED to be a visual person. I did what LeeAnn said and looked from back a few feet. LeeAnn, you are too funny!!

Gina said...

I could not see that face for the world until I read the comments. I saw it right away after that. It is unnervingly Bizzare!