Okay, so I agree to my mother's game last week of letting her interview me.
I was expecting much more difficult questions from her.
So here we go:
1. Tell me who outside of your parents has had the greatest influence on who you are today.
Wow, that is kind of a tough one now that I have to think about it. There have been lots of great influences in my life. Lucky me. The greatest would have to be Pastor Ray and Trudy (the pastor and his wife from the church we grew up in). Ms. Trudy always made sure that I felt loved, even when I didn't think I was loved at home. She always knew when I was having a case of "fifth child" syndrome (which was probably most of the time) and would do something small to remind me that I was loved!When I was 18 and struggling to find my way in life 3000 miles away from my parents, Pastor Ray and Trudy took me in. Gave me a place to live and lots of gentle, loving guidance. They are truly amazing saints who never wavered in demonstrating God's love by being loving, gracious, generous and caring to me. I have two small gifts that Ms. Trudy gave me years ago, that to this day I count as my most precious possessions.
3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. What is your love story, how did you and your husband meet?
Now I would love to interview you and you and you. So here is what you do. Come on now, don't be shy. I will be nice I promise. It is a great way to get to know you.
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So come on, let the good times roll!!