Friday, September 14, 2007

Excuse me while I brag for a moment

So, tonight was the Fighting Hornet's second soccer game. They won again, this time 11-3, Ben scored two goals again. But that's not what I want to brag about. After the game a lady that had been watching the game aproached me and said "is the blonde boy with glasses yours?" at which point I was not sure if I should deny his lineage or not, but I said yes. She continued "he has the best sportsmanship that I have ever seen. He is so nice, I watched him help two of our players up after they had been knocked down, and he asked another one of our players if he was okay after he fell. You have done such a great job teaching him to be a good sport."
WOW! Makes a mom proud!

Okay, done bragging for now, and as promised here is a couple more soccer pictures:

How cute is that?

Cooper LOVED his soccer practice, and has asked all day today when he gets to go to practice again. He didn't want to take the uniform off yesterday, and wants to wear it again tomorrow.

Ben playing goalie.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

that makes a mom feel so good!