Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday's Spring Break Adventure


Beverly Cleary is my favorite children's author.


Recently Ben has started reading her books also.



So today we headed over to Portland to see the sculptures of Ramona:




Henry Huggins:



and his dog Ribsy:







Cooper wasn't much into the sculptures, but he loved the giant slide at the playground:





And he practiced his flying:



Then we headed over to the famed Saint Cupcake:



Yummy cupcakes!



I had the Fat Elvis:

Eryn and Meleea love Saint Cupcake.

My personal opinion is that it is "just a cupcake".

~It was a FUN afternoon~

5 comments:

The Pace Posse said...

Just a cupcake? How can that nummy looking thing be just a cupcake?

You'll have to email me and let me know where this place is...I've never heard of it.

Debbie said...

That Fat Elvis looks PMS pleasin if you as me!

Gina said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. We love Ramona, Beezus, and Henry Huggins around here. Libby is almost done with all the Junie B. Jones books and will be moving on to our Ramona collection. Jesse has read them amd Caleb only likes Bionicles and Flat Stanley. Where is this place? Maybe one day we'll make it there.
I think it is probably just a cupcake, too. Now if they were made with Hot Tamales or Bottle Caps...

meleea said...

hey - i had the fat elvis last night and it was awesome. how can you say it is just a cupcake! i posted the box of cupcakes we ate last night on my blog.

Eryn said...

JUST A CUPCAKE? that's because you didn't have the hot fudge...it's divine!

glad you checked it out!