Monday, February 18, 2008

While Cleaning 8 Year Old Boys Room

(Feel free to hum the 12 Days of Christmas while reading)



I FOUND..............


1 Set of Batman Clothes (no sign of Batman!)




Two chewed pieces of GUM







Three plastic bugs




4 Gold Dobloons




5 Bowling Pins




Six Plastic Snakes




Seven Water Baloons




8 Different balls




Nine King Fu Belts




Ten Smelly Shoes




11 Lego Pieces




Twelve Comic Books




Disclaimer: I don't normally clean his room, but he was gone and it was time to purge!! All of the above, with the exception of the gum, survived the purge. I guess I'm hoping Bruce Wayne comes back for his clothes!

4 comments:

Kris said...

It's possible that Bruce Wayne is trying to live a normal life. Keep the clothes he'll be back! Once a Super Hero always a Super Hero!

Lee Ann said...

I think the sun has got to us all. It's that little teaser week we get to start the spring cleaning. Purge girl purge.

Gina said...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it. I promised only to post nice things on my blog....

Trish said...

Kris, Yes, Once a super, always a super......

LeeAnn, I did feel the urge to purge! Ahhh, spring is just around the corner.

Gina, time to come home??